C13 Haze regular seeds
But we have something even better to offer
We used the Cannalope pheno "E" for this cross. We chose the female for her heavy haze smell! Also she takes a bit longer then the Cannalope (B) f2, finishing In 10-11+ weeks.Read more
C13 Haze Regular: Strong One Girl!
A bit slower then the Cannalope to get going, but the payoff is a heavy haze, dense, dark buds.
A and I could not decide on what pheno was better to backcross to the G13 father, the Cannalope "B" or "E"? And after plenty of smoking we still could not decided which one was better?
A liked the heavy haze in the "E" and D liked the bud structure of the "B".
So it was decided.... we made both!! Mostly Sativa with Indica nugs.
- Brand DNA Genetics
- Sex Regular
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect A kingdom of High
- Genetics Cannalope Haze x G13
- Yield 400 - 500 g/m² indoors
- Flowering indoors 70 - 77 days
- Outdoor finish November
- Genotype 90% Sativa / 10% Indica
How To Post Your Review?
Thank you for sharing your opinion about our website!
Your feedback will be posted shortly after our moderator has reviewed it.
Please note that we do not publish reviews if they:
- Written in all CAPS
- Contain aggressive or offensive language
- Have a promotional content (contact details or links to other websites)