C4 Auto feminized seeds
C4 Auto is an autoflowering feminized cannabis strain exploding with large, dense trichome-laden flowers emitting a sweet, pungent aroma that has won over the hearts of cannabis growers around the globe. Bringing in up to 650 g/m² after 9 weeks from seed, C4 Auto is a perfect addition to your grow list!
- Swinging on the waves of relaxation
- White Widow x Big Bud x Skunk x Ruderalis
- 70 - 100 cm
- 450 - 650 g/m² indoors50 - 350 g/plant outdoors
- 56 days
- Sativa / Indica / Ruderalis
- 18 - 20 %
- 1.1 %
C4 Auto: Explosive Growth From This Potent Autoflower
Created by FastBuds, purveyors of high-quality autoflowering cannabis seeds, C4 Auto is an interesting cross between White Widow, Big Bud, Skunk and a Ruderalis clone. This real gem of a strain combines potency and high yields resulting from a unique genetic mix.
Large, Dense Buds Dripping With Resin
Growing fast and vigorous with tight internodes, C4 forms one large main cola with decent collateral branching. Her short height and great resistance to pests and disease makes her an excellent choice for both indoors and outdoors growers. In addition to her high yields of potent buds, she requires very little trimming post-harvest due to her high calyx-to-leaf ratio – a great strain for both beginners and professional growers alike. This strain finishes after just 9 weeks from germination due to her Indica-dominant genes. Here is some key information about this strain:
- Short height – C4 Auto reaches a final height between 70 – 100 cm.
- Max EC of water – 1.0 in veg, up to 1.3 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0.
- Yield: 650 g/m2 (SOG); 400 g/plant outdoors.
- Recommended lighting: Veg: 300 W CFL, Flower: 600 W HPS.
- Recommended nutrients: CANNA COCO range.
Wonderful Smells And Aromas
C4 Auto’s buds are long, thick and dense and have an earthy, pungent aroma with spicy undertones and hints of citrus. They deliver a long-lasting, relaxed cerebral effects which is as expected as they usually testing at around 18 – 20% THC with small traces of CBD making excellent for medicinal use.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.