C99 feminized seeds
Described as the Holy Grail of cannabis strains, C99 is a Sativa-dominant version with a surprisingly high CBD content and a signature fruity smell of pineapple. A sweet delight that produces long-lasting uplifting and creativity-provoking effect.
- Female Seeds (Netherlands)
- Legen - wait for it - dary
- C99 x C99
- 80 - 100 cm indoors150 - 200 cm outdoors
- 500 - 600 g/m² indoors400 g/plant outdoors
- 56 - 63 days
- Mid September
- Sativa dominant
- 15 - 20 %
- 0.1 - 0.5
Resistant, Compact, High-Yielding: A Legend
The cultivation of this cannabis strain is enjoyable given the ease of her care and the short period of flowering she has. She can have quite strong THC levels and therefore first-time users should take caution. This strain can grow to heights of 80-100cm indoors; producing 500-600g/m², and 150-200cm outdoors; with 400g/plant. The strain is quite easy to grow at home, and it is recommended for those who are great fans of landrace.
- Spacing: can be spaced close to one another;
- Resistance: high to mold/fungal;
- Feeding: high feeding required, resistant to over-feeding.
Delicious Grapefruit or Highly Desired Pineapple
C99 has a sweet flavor reminiscent of grapefruit or pineapple, a gift from her lineage. The effects obtained from the consumption of this strain give the body a feeling of being uplifted, happy, strong and also creative.
Forget Your Worries with C99
C99 cannabis strain gives the body a nice feeling of being stronger and creative, as well as general happiness. Her smells of pineapple and grapefruit will entice any user.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.