Californian Snow Auto feminized seeds
A cross between an unknown Californian old-school strain and Canadian Ruderalis, Californian Snow is an auto-flowering strain made with one thing in mind - potency. As they mature, plants begin to look like they’ve been snowed in, this is where the strain got its name.Read more
Sturdy And Great Strain For Beginners And Professionals Alike
Finishing in just 8-9 weeks from sprouting, Californian Snow might not be the best yielder, with up to 250g per plant outdoors or 400-550g/m2 when grown in SOG but what it ‘lacks’ in yield, it more than makes up for with high potency. Usually testing at around 19% THC with lower amounts of CBD up to 1%, this strain is capable of producing as much as 23% THC. Although it can be grown both indoors and outdoors due to its Ruderalis genes, the best results are accomplished when grown indoors under HID lights. Although technically an Indica dominant strain, it exhibits Sativa like qualities with thin leaves and long buds that get covered with trichomes and resin.
- Finishing up in 8-9 weeks;
- Yield is 400-550g/m2 in SOG or 50-250g per plant outdoors;
- Height is usually 80 - 130cm both indoors and outdoors;
- Best grown indoors at 16/8 light cycle and HID lighting.
Effects, Smells And Aromas Of Californian Snow
Sweet and citrusy smells and flavors are dominant in this strain with short but powerful and highly energetic, motivating and uplifting effects. High levels of THC with low levels of CBD make it a great strain for treating glaucoma, nausea, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis or chronic pain.
- Brand Fast Buds
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Autoflowering
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect Today is the best day
- Genetics USA, Californian x Ruderalis
- Height 80 - 130 cm
- Yield 400 - 550 g/m² indoors
50 - 250 g/plant outdoors
- From seed to harvest 63 - 70 days
- Genotype 70% Sativa / 30% Indica
- THC 23 %
- CBD < 1%