Canalope Haze regular seeds
Canalope Haze - Fast Flowering, Potent Sativa
It prefers slightly warmer and drier climates, soil before hydro but does great in greenhouses or indoors too. It will grow medium to tall but can take any training to manage its size, like topping, FIMing or SCROG. It will grow an unusual number of collateral branches for a Sativa, which makes it a great source for mother plants and future clones. Buds are light green with orange hairs, fully covered with resin in just 8 to 9 weeks.
- Sativa dominant (95%), a cross between Haze Brothers Sativa and Mexican Sativa landrace (Michoacán);
- Finishing flowering in 8-9 weeks or by mid to end of October outdoors;
- Height is 100-140cm indoors, 110-170cm outdoors;
- Yield is 500-600g/m² or up to ~550g per plant;
- It usually tests at 15-20% THC (with some samples testing as high as 28%) with ~1% CBD;
- Optimal results in SOG with 16 plants per square meter.
A Mixture of Body and Mind High
Effects are uplifting, energetic and cerebral at first but transition to relaxing and sleepy, especially at higher doses. Aromas are fresh and flowery with hints of melon and citrus. Flavors are sweet, tropical with melon and fruity undertones.
- Brand DNA Genetics
- Type of seeds Regular
Either autoflowering or photoperiod. Both have their pros and cons, but growing autos is easier.Learn more
- Suitable for growing Indoor, Outdoor
Each strain produces a certain effect on your body. This is what you can expect from this variety.Learn more
Genetic composition of the strain. Shows parent strains that were used to create this particular variety.Learn more
- Height Medium
- Harvest 500 - 600 g/m²
The length of the flowering stage for photoperiod strains, or seed-to-harvest time for autoflowers.Learn more
- % Sativa/ Indica/ Ruderalis 95% Sativa / 5% Indica
*Herbies sells cannabis seeds exclusively as souvenirs that aren’t meant for cultivation or germination. Customers should be aware that the germination of cannabis seeds is illegal in most countries. Herbies sells cannabis seeds exclusively for collecting and preservation for future generations. We advise customers to check with their local laws before germination, as Herbies does not accept responsibility for the illegal use of our products.