Canalope Haze regular seeds
! The latest update on delivery time amid the COVID-19 pandemic
Despite strict measures taken worldwide due to COVID-19, the Herbies team continues to work on a regular basis. Delays in delivery may only take place due to postal services – we work and ship regularly and as scheduled to make everything possible for you to receive your order on time.
Current conditions regarding the delivery time to your country can be found here.
For all COVID-19-related changes to Herbies’ work, please visit this page.
Stay tuned – we update Herbies with all notifications of any service issues or delays. And most importantly, stay safe!
Canalope Haze reg by DNA Genetics is almost a pure Sativa, a cross between legendary Haze Brothers trademark Sativa and Mexican landrace Sativa - Michoacán. This potent and tasty cannabis strain with flowering time of just 8-9 weeks is a must-try for all Sativa lovers.
- DNA Genetics
- In heaven
- Haze Brothers x Mexican (Michoacán)
- 500 - 600 g/m²
- 56 - 63 days
- 95% Sativa / 5% Indica
- No official information
Canalope Haze - Fast Flowering, Potent Sativa
It prefers slightly warmer and drier climates, soil before hydro but does great in greenhouses or indoors too. It will grow medium to tall but can take any training to manage its size, like topping, FIMing or SCROG. It will grow an unusual number of collateral branches for a Sativa, which makes it a great source for mother plants and future clones. Buds are light green with orange hairs, fully covered with resin in just 8 to 9 weeks.
- Sativa dominant (95%), a cross between Haze Brothers Sativa and Mexican Sativa landrace (Michoacán);
- Finishing flowering in 8-9 weeks or by mid to end of October outdoors;
- Height is 100-140cm indoors, 110-170cm outdoors;
- Yield is 500-600g/m² or up to ~550g per plant;
- It usually tests at 15-20% THC (with some samples testing as high as 28%) with ~1% CBD;
- Optimal results in SOG with 16 plants per square meter.
A Mixture of Body and Mind High
Effects are uplifting, energetic and cerebral at first but transition to relaxing and sleepy, especially at higher doses. Aromas are fresh and flowery with hints of melon and citrus. Flavors are sweet, tropical with melon and fruity undertones.