Candy Kush Express feminized seeds
Candy Kush Express (fast-flowering) is an Indica dominant hybrid keeping the best traits and qualities from its heritage. A cross between Sweet Special and OG Kush, this cannabis strain is super tasty and flavorful with a well-balanced effect, perfect for any time of the day.
- Royal Queen Seeds (Netherlands)
- Sweet Kushy dreams
- Sweet Special x Royal Kush
- 60 - 100 cm indoors100 - 170 cm outdoors
- 475 - 525 g/m² indoors450 - 500 g/plant outdoors
- 49 days
- Early September
- 40% Sativa / 60% Indica
- 15 - 20 %
- ~ 1
Candy Kush Express – Fast-Flowering, Well-Balanced Hybrid
Growing as a well-balanced hybrid, taking best of both Sativa and Indica, Candy Kush Express grows short to medium size with numerous, strong branches with tight internodes. This marijuana strain does great both indoors and outdoors and in greenhouses in all environments and setups. Candy Kush Express is super easy to grow, requires little to no special care and attention and reacts well to all types of training you throw at it. Buds will be medium sized but dense, sticky and smelly, light-green in color and fully coated with a resin by the time you harvest.
- Indica dominant (60%) hybrid, a cross between Sweet Special and OG Kush;
- Finishing flowering in 7 weeks indoors or by early September outdoors;
- Height is 60-100cm indoors, 100-170cm outdoors;
- Yield is 475-525g/m2 or 450-500g per plant;
- Usually testing at 15-20% THC with ~1% CBD.
Well-Balanced Strain, Great to Use throughout the Day
Flavors are sweet and spicy with candy-like and citrusy undertones. Aromas are pungent, earthy and piney with hints of lemon and fuel. Effects are well-balanced between cerebral and body buzz, leaving you calm, relaxed and sleepy.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.