Caramelo Early Version feminized seeds
Caramelo Early Version is a hybrid cannabis strain with a genetic make-up of 70% Sativa and 30% Indica. This strain boasts exceptional diversity thanks to its Hawaiian, Afghan, Colombian and Mexican roots. Delicious Seeds have worked hard to bring the best of all these to your garden.Read more
Good Things Take Time
As a sweet double crossing of Lavender, Caramelo Early Version has a smell that will certainly entice any user and performance to keep growers coming back for more. As a Sativa dominant, it will achieve substantial growth but will need some time to get there.
The plant grows like an Indica and has a Christmas tree form with vigorous side-branching and a good bud-leaf ratio, so expect plenty of thick buds. This strain is also very well suited for SCROG systems due to responding well to pruning. Flowering time is an impressive 45 days due to the Early Version of this strain, and outdoors this will translate to early-September for harvesting. The production is no less admirable for this strain, which is 450g/m2 indoors and 500g/plant in outdoor cultivations. The high THC content sits at 24,2% gives a potent effect.
- Resistance: High to pests and molds.
- Spacing: indoors plants can be placed close to one another. Outdoors: plants need much space for flowering.
- Tolerance: Medium to over/under fertilisation.
- Fertilizer: Needs a high amount.
- Lighting: 12hour schedule recommended for indoors.
- Watering: 1L/plant per 24hours.
Caramelo Early Version – a Smell to Die For
A sweet fruity flavour with a floral aroma and hints of musk, lavender and licorice becomes predominantly spicy when dried buds are crumbled. Effects are euphoric, mainly affecting the head, allowing the user to feel uplifted and relaxed while also containing a body high with calming and pain-numbing effects.
- Brand Delicious Seeds
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect Bracing Euphoria
- Genetics Lavender x Lavender
- Awards Multiple Cup Winner
- Yield 400 - 450 g/m² indoors
500 g/plant outdoors
- Flowering indoors 45 days
- Outdoor finish Early September
- Genotype 70 % Sativa / 30% Indica
- THC 24.2 %