Cataract Kush feminized seeds
Cataract Kush by DNA Genetics is almost a pure Indica, a cross between OG Kush and LA Confidential. This cannabis strain finishes in just 8-9 week, yields around 500g per plant and usually tests well over 20% THC with considerable levels of CBD and CBN too.
- DNA Genetics
- Deep deep stone
- OG Kush x LA Confidential
- 350 - 500 g/m²
- 56 - 63 days
- 1% Sativa / 99% Indica
- No official information
Cataract Kush - Tasty and Potent Pure Indica Experience
Cataract Kush by DNA Genetics is almost a pure Indica, a cross between OG Kush and LA Confidential. This cannabis strain finishes in just 8-9 weeks, yields around 500g per plant and usually tests well over 20% THC with considerable levels of CBD and CBN too.
Compact and Vigorous
Cataract Kush is a short-to-medium size plant with strong medium-sized branches usually growing up to 120-130cm both indoors and outdoors. It prefers slightly colder environments and it does really well indoors, outdoors or in greenhouses. It usually finishes in 8-9 weeks but in not so optimal conditions it may take a week or two more while it is ready to harvest outdoors by the middle of October. Buds are big, hard and dense, often with colorful hues to them. Shorten the light cycle to 9.5-10h for the final few weeks of flowering to ensure for best quality
- Almost a pure Indica (99%), a cross between OG Kush and LA Confidential
- Finishing flowering in 8-9 weeks indoor or by the middle of October outdoors
- Height is 80-120cm indoors, 100-130cm outdoors
- Yield is 350-500g/m2 or up to 500g per plant
- Usually testing at 21-24% THC with 1-2% CBD and CBN
Not just High THC, Highly Medicinal
Effects are typical Indica - strong, sedative, body buzz, couch locked, leaving you happy and relaxed but start as uplifting, euphoric and creative. Aromas are strong and pungent - earthy and piney with hints of spices and flavors are sweet and fruity with Kushy undertones.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.