Cataract Kush regular seeds
Cataract Kush by DNA Genetics is almost a pure Indica, a cross between OG Kush and LA Confidential. Tasty, strong and sedative cannabis strain with THC levels over 20% it is a typical Indica asking for minimum maintenance, special care or attention.
- DNA Genetics
- Strong stone, relaxing from head to toe
- OG Kush x LA Confidential
- 350 - 500 g/m²
- 56 - 63 days
- 1% Sativa / 99% Indica
- No official information
Compact and Vigorous
It prefers semi-humid and slightly colder climates but when those conditions are replicated, it does pretty well indoors and in greenhouses too. Good air circulation and airflow are crucial as those big and dense buds tend to be susceptible to mold and mildew. Producing up to 500g per plant or square meter and finishing in 8 to 9 weeks indoors or by the middle of October outdoors. Most plants, especially if exposed to slightly lower night temperatures will exhibit purple, dark blue or violet colors and hues.
- Almost a pure Indica (99%), a cross between OG Kush and LA Confidential;
- Finishing flowering in 8-9 weeks indoor or by the middle of October outdoors;
- Height is 80-120cm indoors, 100-130cm outdoors;
- Yield is 350-500g/m2 or up to 500g per plant;
- Usually testing at 21-24% THC with 1-2% CBD and CBN.
Strong and Sedative
Effects are typical Indica - strong, sedative, body buzz, couch locked, leaving you happy and relaxed but start as uplifting, euphoric and creative. Aromas are pungent and strong - earthy and piney with hints of spices and flavors are sweet and fruity with Kushy undertones.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.