CBD Auto Compassion Lime feminized seeds
CBD Auto Compassion Lime by Dutch Passion is a medicinal strain, thanks to CBD levels of up to 9-10%. With Ruderalis genetics added to the mix, this autoflowering variety can yield up to 100 grams of resin-drenched buds per plant in 10-11 weeks. The strain has a strong citrus-like scent and roasted orange and spicy taste.
- Dutch Passion
- Vibes full of health
- CBD Compassion x Californian Orange x Daiquiri Lime
- 1st CBD Weed, Highlife Cup Netherlands 2017
- 500+ g/m² indoors
- 70 - 77 days
- Sativa dominant
- 7 - 15 %
- 9 - 10 %
CBD Auto Compassion Lime: Oooh Frosty!
This strain is a progeny of CBD Compassion crossed with Californian Orange and USA Sour Diesel with dominant Sativa genes. She grows abundant trichomes and starts to looking quite frosty - for a CBD strain - by week 9. Simultaneously, the plant develops a strong orange-like smell that later manifests itself in the flavor as well. However, you do not want to hurry and harvest and taste those sticky buds before they turn amber (at least 25% of all trichomes) bringing out all the CBD potency of the strain.
- Up to 100 gr/plant or 178g/m2 if grown under 250W LED lamps switched on during 20h/day
- Avoid heat stress – temperature of 30oC or higher has been reported to stunt the growth significantly
- Your crops won’t require too much attention so simple defoliation would be enough, though some LST and FIM could greatly increase the yields
Citrus Whirlwind of Calm
As said above, this autoflower will treat you to her orange smell and taste accompanied by earthy and herbal undertones whilst pushing your anxiety and worries away. What could be better than a warm hug that brings about mild, calm buzz after a hard day?