CBD Auto White Widow feminized seeds
CBD Auto White Widow is an autoflowering marijuana strain by Dutch Passion. This is a take on the classic White Widow CBD variety that uplifts your mood and makes the reality around you more interesting to explore. A compact plant – the strain does not grow past 100cm and responds well to basic LST, she causes no trouble if you need to be discreet about your crops. The smell will not betray you either.
- Dutch Passion (Netherlands)
- Instead of 911
- Auto White Widow x CBD Sweet x Sour Widow
- 400 - 500 g/m²
- 63 - 70 days
- Indica dominant
- 7 - 15 %
- 9 - 10 %
Auto Version of the Dutch Classic from 90s
Thanks to her autoflowering properties, the CBD Auto White Widow strain will be good with 15-20h of light per day; it goes without saying that the more light you give her the more rewarding her yields will be. Growing her indoors might be a better option because she doesn’t take well temperature surges. She also is not a fan of humidity so installing a fan to keep it below 50% is a good idea if growing indoors.
- 150W LED bulbs might be enough to get XL yields as promised by the seedbank if kept on for 20h/day
- Weak smell makes carbon filters excessive but an efficient ventilation system to deal with humidity is a must
- Not a picky eater, she appreciates variety so feeding her with nutrients from 5 different bottles will be more efficient than from 2 bottles
CBD Auto White Widow: Herb-infused Relaxation
This strain doesn’t leave you completely stoned whilst producing a strong, some say honest effect. CBD Auto White Widow softly relaxes you giving a new perspective on the things around you and does not keep you from going about your business. Her buds also taste well – a pleasant herbal flavor with citrus and honey undertones contribute to her relaxing and calming effect.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.