CBD Blue Shark feminized seeds
CBD Blue Shard is an Indica-dominant hybrid from Barney’s Farm which is the culmination of some incredibly powerful parent strains such as Skunk #1, Blueberry. Shark Shock and a CBD-enriched Sativa. Not only does CBD Blue Shark have an excellent cannabinoid content, she brings in as much as 550 g/m2 after a short 9 weeks in flower.
- Barney's Farm
- Dr. Tenderness
- Skunk #1 x Blueberry x Shark Shock x CBD Enriched Sativa
- 90 - 100 cm
- 550 g/m² indoors
- 60 - 65 days
- Early October
- 40% Sativa / 60% Indica
- 16 %
- 16 %
CBD Blue Shark: A Superb Medical Strain
CBD Blue Shark is a feminized, photoperiod cannabis strain created by Barney’s Farm – world-famous seed breeders from Amsterdam. This Indica-dominant hybrid came about as result of crossing two strains: (Skunk #1 x CBD Enhanced) and (Blueberry Shark Shock) – and is one of best high-CBD strains on the market!
Easy-to-Grow Strain with Beautiful Flowers
Growing CBD Blue Shark is a very rewarding process particularly if you are a medical user as she delivers heavy yields of large, dense, high-CBD cannabis flowers which cure into beautiful, resin-packed buds. Indoor yields for this strain are 500 – 550 g/m2 while outdoor growers can expect to bring in as much as 600 g per plant. Like many hybrids with Indica-leaning genetics, she has a short flowering period of 8 – 9 weeks indoors and is ready for harvest outdoors by early October. Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Medium height – CBD Blue Shark grows to a final height of 90 – 100 cm.
- Max EC of water – 1.3 in veg, up to 1.6 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
- Recommended lighting: Veg: 450 W CFL, Flower: 600 W HID.
- Recommended nutrients: Orga Grow Holland Organic Nutrients For Marijuana Plants.
Perfect for Making Rick Simpson Oil!
CBD Shark has a desirable smell, taste and appearance. Her flowers are large, dense and covered in sticky layer of resin making her great for cannabis concentrates such as Rick Simpson Oil (RSO) – very popular among medical growers. If you enjoy cannabis with a sweet, citrus taste then you’ll love CBD Blue Shark!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.