CBD Caramel regular seeds
CBD Caramel is a regular, photoperiod cannabis strain brought to you by Barney’s Farm. A high-CBD strain known for her excellent yields and high cannabinoid content, CBD Caramel has a remarkable Brazilian x Himalayan x Afghani X Ruderalis genetic lineage which not only allows her to deliver up to 350 g/m2 but she also does this in under 9 weeks of flower!Read more
CBD Caramel Regular: A High-Performance, CBD-rich Hybrid
CBD Caramel is a regular, photoperiod cannabis strain developed by Barney’ Farm. A 4-way cross between a set of amazing parent strains – a Brazilian, Himalayan and Afghani landrace crossed with a Ruderalis development clone – CBD Caramel is a great strain with fantastic attributes.
Ideal Beginner Strain
Growing CBD Caramel is very straightforward. In fact, her the low maintenance required to grow her coupled with her excellent results have made her a popular beginner strain particularly within the medicinal cannabis growing community. Due to versatile nature, she can grow both indoor and outdoor; indoor yields for this strain are 400 – 500 g/m2 after a 60-day flowering period while outdoor growers can expect to bring in as much as 450 g per plant when harvesting at the end of September. Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Short height – CBD Caramel reaches a final height of 0.8 – 1.0 m both indoors and outdoors.
- Max EC of water – 1.2 in veg, up to 1.4 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
- Recommended lighting: Veg: 300 W CFL, Flower: 600 W LED
- Recommended nutrients: General Hydroponics General Organics range
Mild and Mellow Effect
CBD Caramel has a very mild and well-rounded effect for an Indica-dominant hybrid. Users report a cerebral buzz which is followed by a mellow, long-lasting effect ideal for those with a range of ailments ranging from anxiety to chronic pain and can be attributed to her up to 18% CBD content.
- Brand Barney's Farm
- Sex Regular
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect Treatment from different parts of the world
- Genetics Brazilian x Himalaya x Afghan x CBD Enriched
- Height 100 cm indoors
110 cm outdoors
- Yield 700 - 800 g/m² indoors
450 g/plant outdoors
- Flowering indoors 50 - 60 days
- Outdoor finish Late September
- Genotype 30% Sativa / 70% Indica
- THC 18 %
- CBD 18 %
How To Post Your Review?
Thank you for sharing your opinion about our website!
Your feedback will be posted shortly after our moderator has reviewed it.
Please note that we do not publish reviews if they:
- Written in all CAPS
- Contain aggressive or offensive language
- Have a promotional content (contact details or links to other websites)