Cheese Autoflowering feminized seeds
Created from the perfect crossing of Cheese Auto and Critical +, Cheese Autoflowering is a beautiful Indica-dominant strain. It showcases all the key traits which belong to its original Cheese parent. Its powerful odor and long-lasting high make this hybrid a popular choice.
- Dinafem Seeds (Spain)
- Typical Indica body relaxation
- Critical+ Auto x Cheese
- 60 - 135 cm
- 25 - 60 g/plant indoors40 - 135 g/plant outdoors
- 70 days
- 40% Sativa / 60% Indica
- 9 - 12 %
Vigorous and Stretchy
Cheese Autoflowering grows into a vigorous plant with plenty of stretches. With its fir-like shape, this plant is Indica-dominant and features ample internodes without being too branchy. It is the perfect choice for any grower looking for a super fast-growing period. You will rapidly see a crop of resinous and dense buds thanks to the brief flowering period. This strain has a very powerful aroma and flavor. This makes it appeal to fans of the Cheese strain. Easy to grow and unpretentious, Cheese Autoflowering is a good place for any novice grower to start.
- Thrives with a fairly standard diet
- Odor-control measures may be required due to its pungent aroma
- A 20:4 light/darkness cycle is best for this strain
- For best results, it is recommended to add 1/3 coco coir to its substrate
- Water scarcely but frequently.
A Pungent Aroma and Cheesy Flavor
As you would imagine from its name, the fragrance and aroma of this cannabis delight are very cheesy. It has an intense odor and taste of old cheese paired with fresh flowers. Its high is well-balanced, long-lasting and potent. Cheese Autoflowering is somewhat more physical which means it is the ideal choice for chilling out after a hard day.
Cheese Autoflowering – A Powerful Choice
Do you love the aroma of the classic Cheese strain? If so, you are going to love the ease of growth that comes along with the Cheese Autoflowering cannabis strain. This hybrid with amazing genetics, it produces a potent, relaxing high and an amazing cheesy yet floral flavor.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.