Cheese Dawg feminized seeds
Cheese Dawg is a feminized cannabis strain carefully developed by Big Buddha Seeds to give a spectacularly well-performing hybrid which offers the best of both worlds. Growers are rewarded with a smooth experience and high-quality buds, all of which can be achieved in just 70 days of flower.
- Big Buddha Seeds (Great Britain)
- A dawg who relaxes you
- Californian Chemdawg'91 x Buddha Cheese Reversed
- 70 g/m² indoors1000 g/plant outdoors
- 56 - 70 days
- Late October
- 25% Sativa / 75% Indica
- No official information
Cheese Dawg - The Perfect Blend of Two Classics
Cheese Dawg is a feminized cannabis strain carefully developed by Big Buddha Seeds. An Indica-dominant cross between two classics Chemdawg 91 and Big Buddha Cheese, this strain inherits the best qualities from both parents and delivers them in a fast, high-performing hybrid which delivers buds with up to 22% THC.
This versatile strain can be grown either indoors or outdoors and with flowering period of 8-10 weeks you cannot go wrong with Cheese Dawg. Vigorous growth is observed in the first 4 weeks of veg leading to a bushy plant which benefits from a little defoliation. With pungent cheesy and fuel-like notes, this strain may not be for everyone but if you are an enthusiast of powerful, hard-hitting Indica-dominant strains then look no further! Provided the right setup, care and effort this plant is bound to reward you with potent, tasty flower.
- Medium height – this strain can reach a final indoor height of 1.4 m and 1.8 outdoors.
- Max EC of water – 1.6 in veg, up to 1.8 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
- High resin production – ideal for making cannabis extracts.
- Best grown using at least 600W of HPS/LED lighting.
- SoG arrangement can help maximize yields.
A Terpene-loaded Treat
Cheese Dawg has a remarkable unique smell of exotic sweet fruits with gassy pungent under tones, its taste is like no other with flavours of sweet berries and citrus. The smoke provides a long-lasting couch locked effect perfect for those wanting to relax or for medical purposes alike.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.