Cheese XXL Autoflowering feminized seeds
If you are looking for an easy to grow and potent skunky strain, Cheese XXL Autoflowering is the number one choice. Cheese aroma and flavour combined with relaxing effects make it great for sharing with friends. With its excellent parentage, you can expect an outstanding experience.
- Dinafem Seeds (Spain)
- Unique harmony
- Exodus Cheese x Cheese Auto
- 75 - 160 cm
- 450 - 500 g/m² indoors75 - 160 g/plant outdoors
- 80 days
- Indica dominant
Cheese XXL Autoflowering - Super Size and Super Yield
Cheese XXL Autoflowering is an impressive cross of Cheese Auto and Exodus Cheese. It gives cultivators an extra dose of pungent cheesiness to add to their harvest. As you might have guessed from the XXL in its name, this hybrid produces a monster-sized yield. It boasts some fabulous Cheese genetics that will not fail to impress.
As you might imagine, Cheese XXL Autoflowering produces extra-large plants. They are capable of growing up to 1.6m in height. These vigorous plants grow rapidly and develop lots of branches and a big terminal cola with lots of compact and dense secondary buds. Simple to grow and with a short lifecycle, this is the ideal plant for novice growers.
- May require stakes towards the end of its flowering period to support the heavy branches.
- For better aeration add 30% coco coir to its substrate.
- Water sparsely but frequently.
- Take care with fertilizing – following the recommendations of the manufacturer.
- Odor control measures will be required.
- If growing outdoors, be aware that it is not discreet due to its size and odor.
A Pungent Aroma – Perfect for Skunk Lovers
The aroma produced by this strain is reminiscent of UK Cheese thanks to its Exodus Cheese parentage. Its flavors and aromas are a special and intense combination of cheesiness with fresh flowers, spices and skunk. In terms of effects, as you can expect, they are an excellent balance of invigoration followed by lasting relaxation.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.