Chem OG feminized seeds
Chem OG is a cannabis strain with dominating Sativa genes. It obtained its name from its parents, Chemdawg and OG Kush. This strain with a unique flavor combination of sour lemon, pine and earthy notes is created to enthrall its audience with interesting flavour combinations and intense, long-lasting effects.
- Female Seeds
- Focused and relaxed creator
- OG Kush x Chemdawg
- 80 - 110 cm indoors150 - 250 cm outdoors
- 500 - 600 g/m² indoors600 - 1200 g/plant outdoors
- 56 - 63 days
- Sativa dominant
- No official information
A Compact High Yielder
Chem OG is a sturdy plant with light green-coloured leaves, that grows to produce buds that are mossy green and yellow. The pistils of this cannabis strain are amber in color, and it contains trichomes in thin layers. It also gives off a pungent smell reminiscent of diesel with undertones of sour pine as well as a skunk. This plant will grow indoors to a height of 80-110cm and produce 500-600g/m2, while outdoors it will grow to 150-250cm with 600-1200g/plant.
- Resistance: keep humidity down to prevent mold
- Feeding: responds well to overfeeding or stress with a high tolerance to different growing techniques
Everything You Need in One Bundle
Chem OG offers interesting flavors of sour lemon and earthy fuel combined with intense stimulating and sedative effects. Relaxing and stress-alleviating cannabis strain, it brings about a feeling of calmness, happiness and creativity.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.