Chemdog feminized seeds
Chemdog fem cannabis strain has two indisputable advantages: productivity and impressive THC content (21.5%). It yields up to 800 grams per m² indoors and 800 grams per bush at the open air. Sour, citrus and refreshing taste will emphasize the balanced effect of this plant.Read more
Parents of Chemdog fem cannabis strain are just excellent. This is famous gangster OG Kush and respectable Sour Diesel. Clearly, with such an excellent genetic set this strain turned out to be just amazing.
To begin with, it is worth noting that this Dog is mostly indoor marijuana, which shows its full potential when grown indoors. Nevertheless, experienced growers manage to get good results at the open air.
Who Let The Dogs Out?
Chemdog fem cannabis strain feels comfortable indoors and a little bit worse outdoors, although it is difficult to call this lady unpretentious. Plants can be capricious due to bad weather conditions and do not cope well with stress. When growing it outdoors, harvest time should be expected not earlier than October.
- To be sure that the result will not disappoint, experienced growers advise to provide round-the-clock lightning of the plant for the entire veg period;
- You also should consider that since the beginning of the flowering period bushes will stretch by 200 percent.
It seems that Chemdog fem marijuana strain fits everyone’s taste, although the taste of each tester is different. Much depends on the phenotype: one smells like pine and diesel fuel, another smells like lemons in sour cream, and the flavor varies from pure lemon to some kind of medicine.
However, everyone agrees that it is one of the strongest strains in the world! THC 21.5% content is not a joke. Even an experienced person finds it difficult to endure the psychedelic power of Chemdog fem and cope with its intoxicating effect.
- Brand Green House Seeds
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect Brutal Stone
- Genetics OG Kush x Sour Diesel
- Awards 2 nd IC-420 Growers Cup 2008
- Yield 800 g/m² indoors
1000 g/plant outdoors
- Flowering indoors 63 days
- Outdoor finish Early October
- Genotype 30% Sativa / 70% Indica
- THC 21.51 %
- CBD 1.5 %