Chocolate Kush feminized seeds
Chocolate Kush from 00 Seeds is a feminized Indica hybrid of the Sensi Star and Afghan strains. This strong plant resistant to mold and diseases features a robust structure and a high 22% THC level in its buds. Its chocolate aroma and a balanced Indica effect will lead you to “Yin – Yan state of mind”.
- 00 Seeds
- Tranquil hours
- Sensi Star x Afghan
- 70 - 100 cm indoors 180 - 250 cm outdoors
- 400 - 450 g/m² indoors
- 55 - 60 days
- Early October
- Indica dominant
- 22 %
Chocolate Kush: New Generation, Old Traditions
Chocolate Kush is a feminized Indica-based strain from 00 Seeds. The plant is a crossbreed between Sensi Star and Afghan genetics. The medium sized plant has a strong, robust structure – similar to a Christmas tree and can garner impressive yields in a fairly short amount of time. Perfect for the medicinal user and those favouring a classic sweet, Kush taste.
Chocolate Kush can produce excellent yields, and with the right care you should be able to reap from 400-450g/m2 of product. For indoor cultivation, expect the plants to grow from 70-100 cm in height but when outdoors the strain will grow taller, to around 180-250 cm on average. It does not grow too tall because of the female genetics stop it from doing so. For this reason, it will grow wider than a male counterpart. Chocolate Kush is a strain that has a lot of potential to increase the quality of the product; follow our tips below and you will start to see even more resin production and your plant growing even thicker.
- Lighting: For indoor growing, we recommend using a 600W lightbulb to gather the maximum possible yield for this quality strain.
- Recommended Lighting Schedule: Flipping lights to 12h/12hr after 3 weeks of flowering increase bud growth.
- Recommended Techniques: Low Stress Training (LST).
When Classic Meet Sweetness
The strain has a classic Kush aroma, which is perfectly paired with a sweet chocolatey aroma. It has an intensely sedative effect on its users that can be long-lasting – so it’s excellent for medicinal users or for users having trouble with pain or sleep issues.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.