Chocolate Skunk feminized seeds
Chocolate Skunk is a popular feminized cannabis strain produced by 00 Seeds. This high performing strain is a hybrid blessed with incredible resin production and extensive branching, making for a lightning fast flowering period, for the fast-acting grower.
- 00 Seeds
- 70 - 100 cm indoors 180 - 250 cm outdoors
- 450 - 550 g/m² indoors
- 45 - 50 days
- Late September
- Indica dominant
- 20 %
Chocolate Skunk: Ultra-Fast Flowering Indica
The Indica-based Chocolate Skunk has a beautiful contrast of strong-tasting Skunk and sweet chocolate aroma, a combination that will become an instant favourite to connoisseurs of fine taste, giving you an intense relaxing feel, which is long lasting.
This strain produces impressive yields both indoors and outdoors. Indoors you can expect up to 450-550g/m2 of product; very impressive for a flowering period of just 45 days indoors and for outdoors the harvest will be ready in late September. Be sure to use a SCRoG setup due to the short flowering time. It produces a pungent aroma towards the end of the growing phase – so you may want to invest in a filter if looking to be discreet. While she will grow to just 70-100 cm indoors, outdoors, this can increase to 180-250 cm. It will still produce a pungent aroma, nevertheless the resin production and bud quality will be top notch when harvested under nutrient-dense soil.
- Recommended techniques: Topping, Low Stress Training (LST) and Defoliation during the early flowering phase to direct growing energy on bud production.
- Lighting: HID 600W during both the vegetation and flowering phases will produce excellent results.
- Recommended nutrients: Fox Farm, Oregon’s Only, Mammoth Microbes
Indica Effects with Chocolate Taste
Chocolate Skunk has an intense aroma – as to be expected from a Skunk strain. You can expect earthy undertones and a strong, sweet chocolate flavor. This unique combination of the strong Skunk and sweet chocolate make it a truly unique Indica-based strain.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.