Chocolate Skunk CBD feminized seeds
Chocolate Skunk CBD is a feminized marijuana strain by 00 Seeds. This variety grows sturdy plants with a strong structure and ‘bushy’ branches and gives generous yields up to 450-550 gr/m2. CBD levels hoover between 6 and 9%, so the strain has the same Skunky taste as 00 Seeds Chocolate Skunk but produces deeper relaxing, medicinal effect.Read more
Chocolate Skunk CBD: Skunk in the Bushes
Chocolate Skunk CBD is a mostly Indica strain, which shows in thick leaves it grows but Sativa presence is undeniable when it comes to the height your crops might reach and the size of the buds they produce. The plants reach 70-100cm in an indoor setup and 200-250cm in an outdoor one. The yields can be solid 400gr/m2 or higher.
- The plants grow ‘bushy’ branches and can unexpectedly hit the 160-180cm mark during the flowering period – be sure to apply LST and HST if growing indoors;
- Flowering period is longer than that of the 00 Seeds Chocolate Skunk – 50-55 against 45-50 days; however, if you want to get the most of the strain’s CBD potential, better wait for 5 extra days before harvest making it 60 total;
- The strain can be unpredictable, f.e. growing x4 of its height over just 2-3 weeks at the flowering stage – we rather recommend it to more experienced growers than to beginners.
CBD for Calm, Balance and Delight
Chocolate Skunk CBD achieves nearly perfect THC (medium and medium-high range) and CBD (6-9%) balance, which results in a relaxing high that gradually gains power and softly sedates you. You can expect a smooth smoke with typical for Skunk strains chocolate hints in the taste that, as some people say, can be somewhat indistinctive.
- Brand 00 Seeds
- Type of seeds Feminized
- Type of seeds Photoperiod
- Suitable for growing Outdoor
- Suitable for growing Indoor
- Effect Chocolate medicine
- Genetics Chocolate Skunk
- Height 70 - 100 cm indoors 200 - 250 cm outdoors
- Harvest 450 - 550 g/m² indoors
- Indoor flowering time 50 - 55 days
- Outdoor finish Early October
- % Sativa/ Indica/ Ruderalis Indica dominant
- THC Low
- CBD 6 - 9 %