Chocolope Kush feminized seeds
Chocolope Kush combines extreme potency and great yield of Kosher Kush and great flavor or Chocolope. This Sativa dominant hybrid finishing in just 9 weeks, is easy to grow both indoors and outdoors and provides a great yield of high-quality buds.
- DNA Genetics
- Energetic and super creative
- Kosher Kush x Chocolope
- Cup Winner
- 500 - 600 g/m²
- 63 - 70 days
- 60% Sativa / 40% Indica
- No official information
Chocolope Kush - Potent and Tasty Sativa
Growing fast and vigorous, with medium sized but numerous branches that make a bushy and compact shape. A great leaf to bud ratio makes it easier to trim and allows better light penetration, which makes the buds at lower nodes as big as the top ones. Buds are thick, dense, smelly and sticky, more on the Kush side of things but they do retain that rich and smooth Chocolope taste and aroma. Dark green leaves with light pale green buds will start to get icey and covered with resin as soon as the first flowers begin to shape.
- Sativa dominant (60%) hybrid, a cross between Kosher Kush and Chocolope;
- Finishing flowering in 9-10 weeks or by mid to late October outdoors;
- Height is 100-140cm indoors, 120-180cm outdoors;
- Yield is 500 - 600 g/m2 or up to 650g per plant;
- Usually testing at 15-20% THC and ~1% CBD.
Rich Flavors and Aromas
Flavors are sweet, kushy and chocolate with nutty and coffee undertones. Smells and aromas are strong and pungent, earthy and woody with hints of lemon and pine. The effects are uplifting, energetic, creative, relaxing and calm, leaving you focused and alert.