Chocolope regular seeds
Chocolope by DNA Genetics is almost a pure Sativa, a cross between OG Chocolate Thai and Cannalope Haze. Finishing fast for a Sativa, this marijuana strain will be ready to harvest in just 8-9 weeks. Flavorful, tasty and potent, Chocolope is a great choice for wake-and-bake.
- DNA Genetics
- Boost of energy
- OG Chocolate Thai x Cannalope Haze
- Multiple Cup Winner
- 500 - 600 g/m²
- 56 - 63 days
- 95% Sativa / 5% Indica
- No official information
Fast Finishing Sativa
Due to Chocolope’s bushy stature and short internodes, light to medium defoliation is recommended in order to expose the middle and bottom layers to more light and provide for better airflow. Like most Sativa (dominant) strains, Chocolope will grow tall and vigorous but it can take any type of training you throw at it. Buds are typical Sativa too, long and big but airy and not so dense if compare to more Indica-dominant strains. In optimal conditions, Chocolope finishes in just 8 to 9 weeks, which is pretty fast for a Sativa.
- Sativa dominant (95%), cross between OG Chocolate Thai and Cannalope Haze
- Finishing flowering in 8-9+ weeks, or by late October or early November
- Height is 120-150cm indoors, 120-220cm outdoors
- Yield is 500-600g/m2 or ~500g per plant
- Usually testing at 17-22% THC and <1% CBD
Delicious, Uplifting and Energetic
Effects are typical Sativa - cerebral, energetic, uplifting, focused and happy, leaving you alert and hungry afterward. Aromas are mild and fresh - earthy and woody with chocolate undertones. Flavors are sweet, creamy and rich with hints of chocolate.
- Hydro Highlife 2008 (1)
- Sativa НТCC 2010 (2)
- Coffeeshop НТCC 2007 (2)
- Hydro Highlife 2007 (2)
- Outdoor Spannabis 2011 (2)
- Hydro Highlife 2009 (3)
- Coffeeshop НТCC 2008 (3)
- Indoor Bio Spannabis 2008 (3)
- Indoor 4th Edition Buenos Aires - Argentina 2011 (3)
- Hollyweed Cup 2006 (3)
- The strain of the year (Hightimes-07 magazine)
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.