Chronic Thunder feminized seeds
Chronic Thunder is a feminized, photoperiod cannabis strain bred by Barney’s Farm as a cross between two legendary cannabis strains – Dr Chronic and Alaskan Thunder Fuck – to yield a fantastic hybrid with yields of up to 600 g/m2 after only 8.5 weeks of flower – truly a fantastic hybrid!
- Barney's Farm (Netherlands)
- Epic Stone
- Chronic x Alaskan Thunder Fuck
- 90 - 100 cm
- 600 g/m²
- 55 - 60 days
- late September
- 20% Sativa / 80% Indica
- 20 %
- 0.6 %
Chronic Thunder: A Powerful Strain with North American Genetics
Chronic Thunder is an Indica-dominant hybrid cannabis strain brought to you by Barney’s Farm as a cross between two elite cannabis strains; Dr Chronic – a very popular early-2000s cannabis strain with excellent genetics – and Alaskan Thunder Fuck, a North American hybrid with fantastic yields of dense, resinous flowers.
Synonymous with High-Quality Genetics
Chronic Thunder doesn’t take much to grow. Her excellent results are in part due to the well-refined genetics of her parents, particularly Alaskan Thunder Fuck whose name has become synonymous with high-quality cannabis genetics. Like many Indica-dominant cannabis strains, Chronic Thunder is a medium-sized plant with heavy yields of almost 600 g/m2 when grown indoors and a slightly larger 650 g/plant when grown outdoors. Her flowering period is 55 – 60 days and would be ready for outdoor harvest at the end of September. Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Medium height – CBD Critical Cure reaches a final height of 0.9 – 1.0 m.
- Max EC of water – 1.6 in veg, up to 2.0 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
- Recommended lighting: Veg: 300 W CFL, Flower: 600 W HPS.
- Recommended nutrients: Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect® GROW, MICRO, BLOOM
Chronic Thunder has a fantastic smell and taste. Her buds are large, resinous and very sticky due to her thick coating of trichomes giving her a snowed-on appearance. In addition to her beautiful appearance, Chronic Thunder has a potent effect which often leaves the user glued to their couch in deep relaxation.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.