Cream Caramel Auto feminized seeds
Cream Caramel Auto is autoflowering cannabis strain bred by Sweet Seeds. A 3rd generation autoflower based on the well-performing Cream Caramel and crossed to yield a high-performance hybrid with a refined terpene profile offering yields of up to 500 g/m² of 18% THC cannabis in less than 8 weeks from germination.
- Sweet Seeds
- Old school stone
- Cream Caramel genetics
- 3rd Outer, Copa Genéticas Expocáñamo 20162nd Better genetic autoflowering, VI Copa Cannábica Expogrow 2017
- 40 - 90 cm
- 350 - 500 g/m² indoors35 - 100 g/plant outdoors
- 56 days
- 13,87% Sativa / 83% Indica / 3,12% Ruderalis
- 18 %
- 1.6 %
Cream Caramel Auto: Creamy Buds from A Compact Auto
Cream Caramel Auto is autoflowering cannabis strain developed by Sweet Seeds as an autoflowering variant to their popular Cream Caramel resulting as a cross between this powerful parent and a second-generation autoflower to yield a fast-flowering, heavy-yielding hybrid which creates copious amounts of aromatic, resinous buds.
This strain has an Indica-dominant genetic lineage, and this is evident in its typically Indica characteristics such as short final height, high resin-production and excellent resistance to mould and pests. Not only does this mean she produces between 300-500 gm2 of dense, sticky cannabis in less than 9 weeks from germination but also that she can do this both indoors and outdoors. A key step which most beginners miss is curing – to get the sweetest caramel notes out of this strain, give your harvest at least a 2 week cure. Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Medium height – final height is 0.9 m indoors and 1.2 m outdoors.
- Max EC of water – 1.0 in veg, up to 1.4 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
- Recommended lighting: 300 W LED (Quantum board or COB is ideal)
- Recommended nutrients: CANNA COCO range
Staying true to its delicious name, Cream Caramel Auto has a sweet taste with hints of caramel, coffee and spice. This strain is perfect for users who prefer a deep, relaxing high from their medicine over a more energetic effect. Her buds are caked in crystals and have a lovely purple hue to them.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.