Critical 47 Express Auto feminized seeds
Critical#47 Express is a feminized, autoflowering cannabis strain that adds the tropical tastiness of AK 47 to the production of Critical Mass. In just 70 days from germination, you’ll get high yields of hard-rock buds with Indica effects. Enjoy aromatic profiles containing several tropical fruits, lemons, and vanilla!
- Positronics Seeds (Spain)
- Couch-lock trip
- Critical express x AK47
- 65 - 70 days
- Sativa / Indica / Ruderalis hybrid
- No official information
Critical#47 Express: Vigorous Branches & Sweet Massive Buds
Critical#47 Express feminized cannabis seeds develop into autoflowering plants with big, sweet tasting flowers that relax body and mind. They can be harvested in 10 weeks after plants germinated, with reddish colors that can appear at the end of flowering.
This autoflowering strain will give you plants that stretch vigorously, forming long branches during the first weeks that will then become large, dense and sticky flowers. Some cultivars can grow up to 180 cm tall, so small spaces might find this strain too big. Internodal spacing is not as tight as it is with her Critical Express parental, but she still is a little sensitive to humidity issues during flowering, so make sure she gets proper ventilation.
This strain should begin her phase after around week 5, lasting a total of 9-10 weeks from seed until harvest to provide high yields.
- 1.2-1.5 EC during vegetation; 1.6-1.8 EC during flowering;
- Provide vegetative nutrients until stretch stops;
- Ideal Temps: 64-86° F / 18 – 30° C;
- Light Watts per m2: 400-600 (HID), 240-300 (High Efficiency LEDs);
- Stealth operations must implement odor control.
Tropical Flavors and Vanilla
The flavors contained in this strain remind of her Sativa heritage. Prepare for a mix of flavors and aromas containing mangoes, peaches, citrus plants and vanilla! The effects are aimed to relax the body and ease pain and stress. Great for novice consumers!
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.