Critical + feminized seeds
Critical + is a feminized photoperiod cannabis strain meticulously developed by Dinafem Seeds as a cross between Big Bud and Skunk which resulted in a fast-growing Indica-dominant cannabis strain which has a potent effect and fetches indoor yields of up to 625 gm2 in as few as 45 days of flower.
- Dinafem Seeds
- When you need a vacation
- Big Bud x Skunks
- Multiple Cup Winner
- 250 cm outdoors
- 625 g/m² indoors1300 g/plant outdoors
- 45 - 50 days
- Early October
- Indica dominant
- 20 %
Critical + from Dinafem Seeds: Legendary genetics
Critical + is a feminized photoperiod cannabis strain bred by Dinafem Seeds – creators of world-class cannabis genetics – as a cross between Big Bud and Skunk to yield one of the most popular strains in modern cannabis history. This is not only due to her excellent yields in lightning-quick flowering periods but her overall grow quality.
Growing this strain is a very rewarding process. Not only does Critical + force the grower out of their comfort zone and improve their skills but it also offers up to 625 gm2 of dispensary-grade cannabis when grown correctly – a win-win situation! Indoors this strain flowers in 45-50 days while outdoor growers can begin harvest in early October. Here is some further information to help you make the most of your Critical + grow:
- Tall height – this strain can reach a final indoor height of 1.5 m and a gigantic 2.5 m outdoors.
- Max EC of water – 1.4 in veg, up to 1.8 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
- Best grown using at least 600 W of HPS/LED lighting.
- SCRoG – due to her tall, flexible branches this strain would benefit from being grown ‘screen of green’ style.
Sweet and zesty
Much like other members of the Critical family, Critical + is known for her intense mind-bending effect which is best enjoyed towards the end of the day but can be dosed as and when a boost in creativity is needed. Her sweet, musky aroma with hints of citrus makes her highly desirable to cannabis enthusiasts.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.