Critical Impact feminized seeds
Critical Impact cannabis seeds by Vision Seeds are an undeniable choice for all Skunk lovers. This vibrant cannabis strain with 18% THC is a monstrous producer featuring 550-1200 g/m² and excellent therapeutic qualities. On top of that, she is perfect to keep you active during the day!
- Vision Seeds
- The best day to stay home
- Critical Mass x Skunk #1 x Hindu Kush
- 70+ cm indoors250 cm outdoors
- 550 g/m² indoors1200 g/m² outdoors
- 56 days
- 20% Sativa / 80% Indica
- 18 %
Critical Impact - Heavy Yielder For Impatient Growers
This feminized Indica-dominant hybrid appeared as a cross between Critical Mass, Skunk#1 and Hindu Kush. With a flowering period of 8-9 weeks, Critical Impact is a high-yielder boasting impressive indoor yield of 550g/m2 while reaching up to 70cm tall. However, 1200g yield can be expected from a 12cm plant when cultivated outdoors.
Critical Impact has a vigorous structure: long, dense and rocky resinous buds, thin leaves, and long distance between nodes. She is very fragrant which means that the strain needs proper ventilation when grown indoors or carbon filers to keep your growing secret during cultivation, harvesting and drying.
- This flavorful lady grows well indoor, outdoor and greenhouse
- She yields well under the ScroG method as well as in temperate climate locations
- Requires proper aeration and ventilation during the cultivation, harvesting and drying.
Leaving Pains and Sorrows Behind
Critical Impact empowers you with a long-lasting effect of creativity and vigor. Holding 18%THC, the strain makes an ideal company for some smooth evening smoke. Her fair THC level makes her a potential treatment for PMS, migraines, and anxiety. The pretty princess comes with an intense flavor and aroma, leaving behind some touch of lemon, pine, and spices.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.