Critical Jack feminized seeds
Critical Jack is a feminized photoperiod cannabis strain developed by Dinafem Seeds as a cross between Critical + - a high-performance Sativa-dominant hybrid and Jack Herer – a strain that needs no introduction. This strain is popular across dispensaries around the world for its excellent flavour, vigorous growth and uplifting effect.
- Dinafem Seeds
- A portion of vivacity and good mood
- Critical+ x Jack Herer
- 1st Outdoor Sativa, UCLA 20161st Best Shatter, San Bernardino Hempcon Cup 2015
- Up to 300 cm outdoors
- 625 g/m² indoors1200 g/plant outdoors
- 60 days
- Mid October
- 60% Sativa / 40% Indica
- 21 %
Critical Jack is a feminized photoperiod cannabis strain carefully cultivated by the team at Dinafem Seeds and is one of the most popular strains in the Critical family. If you’re looking for your next powerhouse strain but can’t decide? Look no further because Critical Jack is just right for you.
A Critical + – Jack Herer Hybrid
Growing this strain outdoors is recommended in warmer climates as this strain has a longer flowering period due to her Sativa-dominant genetic lineage. While she has excellent resistance to mould and pests due to her high resin-production, growing in a greenhouse will improve the quality of the harvest. Outdoor crops can be ready to harvest late September/mid-October while indoors this strain blooms in 60 days to yield up to 625 gm2 under a 600 W HPS or LED lighting. Here is some further information to help you make the most of your grow:
- Medium to tall plant – excellent for both indoor and outdoor growing.
- Max EC of water – veg: 1.4, flower: 1.8
- Water pH – 5.8 – 6.0.
- Best grown in 10 L pots with 70:30 coco coir/perlite mix.
- Grow room temperature below 26 ˚C to preserve full terpene profile.
- SCRoG arrangement recommended due to tall branches.
Critical Jack - Perfect for Extracts
This strain has an excellent resin production making this an ideal hash plant – perfect for those looking to make their own cannabis extracts. In fact, this strain won first prize at the 2015 San Bernadino Hempcon Cup in the ‘Best Shatter’ category owing to its irresistible flavour and euphoric, relaxing effect.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.