Critical Kali Mist feminized seeds
Critical Kali Mist is a feminized photoperiod cannabis strain, a cross between Critical Mass and Kali Mist – two top-of-the-range parents which are excellent in their own regard – to yield a pungent, fast-flowering strain which brings in as much as 600 g/m2 after a 10-week flowering period.
- Delicious Seeds
- Covered by mist of euphory
- Critical Mass x Kali Mist
- Multiple Cup Winner
- 500 g/m² indoors 1000 g/plant outdoors
- 60 - 70 days
- Early October
- 80% Sativa / 20% Indica
- 22 %
Critical Kali Mist: A Sativa Giant with Award-Winning Yields
Critical Kali Mist is a feminized photoperiod cannabis strain brought to you by Delicious Seeds – a world-class seedbank based in Spain. A result of crossing Critical Mass with Kali Mist, this high-performance cannabis strain has the best properties of each parent and delivers excellent yields of dense, high-quality cannabis!
Owing to her Sativa-dominant genetics, Critical Kali Mist grows with vigour during the vegetative stage and produces large, dense flowers covered in sticky resin. Suitable for cultivation both indoors and outdoors, this strain is a high yielder! Indoor yields are between 450 – 500 g/m2 while outdoor harvests can bring in as much as 1000 g! We’re not the only ones who think this as her robust growth and heavy bud production have bagged her a number of awards including Best Outdoor plant at Spannabis 2015. Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Medium height – her final height is 1.4 m indoors and up to 2 m outdoors.
- Max EC of water – 1.5 in veg, up to 2.0 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
- Recommended lighting: Veg: 300 W HID, Flower: 600 W HPS.
- Recommended nutrients: Fox Farm FX14049 Big Bloom, Grow Big & Tiger Bloom Trio
A Taste of Kali!
Due to her well-refined genetic lineage, Critical Kali Mist is a delicious strain! As she matures, she develops from a plant with a delicate, floral aroma and hints of citrus into a more complex terpene profile. Her effect is intense – a sustained, long-lasting effect excellent for recreational use.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.