Critical feminized seeds (Kera Seeds)
The Critical cannabis strain from Kera Seeds is a hard-to-beat legend. It is a world-renowned feminized strain that’s laden with trichomes, making it resemble a snow-capped mountain. If you are a concentrate producer, then you’re looking at a gold mine when it comes to this Indica-dominant Hybrid. In as little as 7-weeks, you will reap an incredible harvest that is covered in a mountain of resin.Read more
Critical - Put Your Senses In A Critical Condition
The Critical cannabis strain is a feminized beauty that is not afraid of being upfront. Her effects are devastating, and you will feel them nearly instantly. Although she is tested to contain upwards of 16% THC, it’s likely that she’ll surprise you. Critical was created by crossing Afghani and Skunk - two time-tested classics that are the backbone of many strains.
When it comes to growing Critical cannabis seeds, you will be pleasantly surprised with how easy it is to grow. Critical is a small plant, but this does not translate into a low yield. Instead, Critical’s small stature is perfect for using the SOG method.
If you plan accordingly, you can increase your yields substantially by placing support poles during the vegetative phase.
- Container Size: 11L or Less
- Plant to Lamp Distance: 40cm
- Watering Volume Per Plant: 0.25-0.50 Liters Per 24-Hour
- Indoor Humidity: 70% RH or Less
- Resistance: Mold (from humidity)
- Lighting Requirement: 600-Watt HID or LED
A Bold Strain With Equally Bold Effects
The Critical cannabis strain is a genuine powerhouse. Once you are under its influence, you will be filled with ambition. The euphoria that Critical produces is boundless, and you will likely feel motivated to accomplish something. If you are in it for the medical aspect, then Critical is ideal for wiping any pain or depression off the map with a single hit.
- Brand Kera Seeds
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect Extreme inner power
- Genetics Afghani x Skunk
- Height 45 - 50 cm indoors110 - 180 cm outdoors
- Yield High
- Flowering indoors 49 days
- Outdoor finish Late September
- Genotype 40% Sativa / 60% Indica
- THC 16 %
- CBD Low
How To Post Your Review?
Thank you for sharing your opinion about our website!
Your feedback will be posted shortly after our moderator has reviewed it.
Please note that we do not publish reviews if they:
- Written in all CAPS
- Contain aggressive or offensive language
- Have a promotional content (contact details or links to other websites)