Critical Mass Automatic feminized seeds
Critical Mass Auto is an autoflowering cannabis strain created by Big Buddha Seeds to offer one of the most popular cannabis strains as their own autoflowering variant. This old-school Indica needs only 9 weeks to deliver high-quality buds with a nostalgic taste and a relaxing effect. A pleasant surprise for the Critical Mass fans!
- Big Buddha Seeds (Great Britain)
- Critical stone
- Critical Mass x Big Buddha’s 3rd Gen Automatic
- 75 g/m² indoors150 g/plant outdoors
- 63 - 84 days
- 40% Sativa / 60% Indica
- No official information
An Old-School Legend in Even Less Time!
Critical Mass Auto is an autoflowering cannabis strain brought to you by Big Buddha Seeds as a cross between the legendary Critical Mass and an in-house autoflower to yield one the best performing autoflowering cannabis strains on the market today – an all-round, well-performing Indica.
Like most autoflowers, Critical Mass Auto is sensitive to stress but she is forgiving to most beginner mistakes so if you’re new to growing, don’t be discouraged! More experienced growers will have no problems with this fast-growing Indica-dominant autoflower and can expect to pull 75 g per plant indoors and twice as much outdoors! This strain goes from seed to harvest in as little as 9 weeks – perfect for those looking for a quick harvest of potent, high-quality cannabis. Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Short plant – even though she is 40% Sativa, Critical Mass Auto stays short, bushy and below a metre in height.
- Max EC of water – 1.0 in veg, up to 1.2 during flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
- Best grown using at least 600 W of LED/HPS lighting.
- Ideal for SoG – sea of green style grows can boost yields.
Critical Mass Auto - Dense and Heavy Buds
This strain has a classic smell and taste – a pungent hash-like aroma which intensifies as her terpene profile complexes towards the end of flower. In addition to her nostalgic taste, Critical Mass Auto has a calm, relaxing effect which is best enjoyed in the evenings.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.