Critical Poison feminized seeds
Critical Poison is a feminized 00 Seeds cannabis strain that catches your eye with her yields/flowering period rate. Up to 550-600 gr/m2 of product, as stated by the seed bank, in just 45-50 days sounds very promising. The strain produces buds with sweetness and earthy flavor inherited from her parent Critical Mass and enriched with floral taste with citrus undertones that obviously come from the second unknown Indica parent.
- 00 Seeds
- Poisoned by joy and happiness
- Critical Mass x Indica
- 80 - 100 cm indoors 200 - 300 cm outdoors
- 550 - 600 g/m² indoors
- 45 - 50 days
- Early October
- Indica dominant
- 19 %
Critical Poison: Close to Critical Mass
Critical Poison is another step towards Indica dominance achieved by crossing Critical Mass with some unknown Indica strain. Critical Mass already had less of Sativa genes than her parent Skunk #1 due to the cross with Afghani variety. 00 Seeds wanted to preserve the yields of the Critical Mass - up to 800 gr/m2 - but also to reduce the flowering period. As a result, Critical Poison flowers during 6-7 rather than 6-8 weeks.
- The strain offers a big calyx-to-flower proportion – be vigilant of molds towards the harvest and lower the humidity levels indoors;
- The plant is an easy-to-grow one, but don’t forget to apply LST to prevent it from outgrowing the available space;
- Buds of the strain grow resinous; this may result in a strong aroma towards the harvest – carbon filters may come in handy.
Soft Floral Charge to Sooth You
Critical Poison has the sweetness of the Critical Mass with its earthy and woody undertones enriched with floral and citrus-like flavors and hashish taste. You can expect a relaxing high that slowly engulfs you - first giving an energy boost to think and create and then helping you submerge yourself into deep relax.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.