Crystal METH Auto feminized seeds
Crystal Meth Auto is your chance to break bad! This high-THC autoflower contains as much as 20% THC and 1% THC as a result of being a cross between multiple prize-winning strains such as Early Skunk and Trainwreck to yield a fast-flowering (9 weeks) autoflower.
- Medical High
- Early Skunk x Trainwreck x Mexican and Hawaiian Sativas x Ruderalis
- 70 - 120 cm
- 400 - 600 g/m² indoors50 - 300 g/plant outdoors
- 56 - 63 days
- Sativa dominant
- 20 %
- 1 %
Crystal Meth Auto: Breaking Bud
Crystal Meth Auto is an autoflowering hybrid brought to you by FastBuds as a cross between Early Skunk, Trainwreck, Mexican and Hawaiian Sativas and a Ruderalis clone. While her name may indicate one thing, this strain is 100% pure cannabis whose robust genetics and complex flavor make this strain unique and a pleasure to grow.
This Sativa-dominant autoflower finishes in just 8 to 9 weeks from seed due to her part-Ruderalis genetics. She stays relatively short, usually below 100 cm but some specimens can reach up to 120 cm outdoors (or when grown hydro). Her fast and energetic growth can be boosted further by feeding higher doses of nutrients than generally recommended. As she matures, her light green colored leaves will change their color to faded shades of red and purple, making her visually appealing and setting her apart.
- Medium height – Crystal Meth Auto reaches a final height of 70 – 120 cm.
- Max EC of water – 1.0 in veg, up to 1.3 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0.
- Yield: 400 – 600 g/m2; 50 – 300 g/plant outdoors.
- Recommended lighting: Veg: 250 W HID, Flower: 600 W LED.
- Recommended nutrients: Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect Connoisseur Bloom Part A&B.
Pungent Aroma From Resin-Packed Buds
Crystal Meth Auto has a very pleasant smell, taste and aroma; nutty with piney undertones, and due to her genetic Sativa-dominance, her effects are creative, energetic and happy. Due to her combination of a high THC and high CBD content, she’s used medicinally for treating stress, migraines and nausea among other ailments.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.