Currant Kush feminized seeds
Currant Kush is a feminized cannabis strain produced by VIP Seeds. She is a well-balanced hybrid with mysterious origins but there is no doubt about the quality of the buds she produces, offering yields of up to 500g/m² in just 9 weeks of flower!
- VIP Seeds
- Balanced high
- Afghan kush x Mexican x Colombia
- 400 g/m² Indoors450 - 600 g/palnt outdoors
- 65 days
- Late September
- 50% Sativa / 50% Indica
- 21 - 22 %
Currant Kush: High THC Hybrid
Currant Kush is a well-balanced hybrid, one of VIP Seeds’ signature strains combining an Afghan Kush with mysterious Sativa genetics thought to be from Mexican and Colombian decent. This yields a gorgeous resin-filled plant delivering buds with THC levels of 22%!
This unique strain has incredibly stable genetics owing to its Afghan Kush heritage; strains from the Hindu Kush region are consistently ranked as some of the best in the international cannabis community. Currant Kush can be a fussy little lady and requires a little more hands-on care to thrive but if you do, you’ll be reaping the rewards come harvest day. The average cultivator can expect a potential yield of up to 500 g/m2 in a flowering period of just over 9 weeks. Her dense, crystal-covered buds practically drip with resin making her an ideal strain for cannabis extract enthusiasts – her Afghan Kush heritage results in some excellent hash.
- Short height – Currant Kush grows to a final height of 1.2 m indoors.
- Max EC of water – 1.1 in veg, up to 1.5 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0.
- Recommended lighting: Veg: 450W CFL, Flower: 600W COB LED.
- Recommended nutrients: Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect® GROW, MICRO, BLOOM.
A Sophisticated Terpene Profile That Packs A Punch
Currant Kush has a terpene profile like no other. Fruity and tangy with flavours of grapefruit and clementine whilst retaining subtle notes of mint and lavender. Her high levels of THC make for an utterly intense high that will knock your socks off and take your breath away.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.