Dance World CBD feminized seeds
Dance World CBD by RQS is a Sativa dominant hybrid, a cross between Reggae Seeds’ Dancehall and Juanita La Lagrimosa which traces its lineage to Afghani and Mexican landraces. With almost 1:1 CBD:THC ratio and moderate levels of both, Dance World CBD is a great daily cannabis strain.
- Royal Queen Seeds (Netherlands)
- Mild medicine
- Dancehall 20 x Juanita la Lagrímosa
- 60 - 100 cm indoors80 - 120 cm outdoors
- 475 - 525 g/m² indoors400 - 450 g/plant outdoors
- 56 days
- Early October
- 75% Sativa / 25% Indica
- 12 - 15 %
- 10 - 12 %
Dance World - Short and Stocky, Loaded with CBD
Dance World CBD will remain short and stocky, rarely exceeding 120cm, both indoors and outdoors. With numerous medium-sized branches, it reacts well to all types of training techniques and methods and does not require a lot of maintenance or nutrients to finish. This cannabis strain will form medium to large sized, bright green buds with curly orange and brown hairs. It prefers semi-humid climates and a lot of sunlight outdoors but performs best indoors under SOG with 16 plants per square meter.
- Sativa dominant (75%) hybrid, a cross between Dancehall 20 and Juanita la Lagrimosa;
- Finishing flowering in 8 weeks indoors or by early October outdoors;
- Height is 60-100cm indoors, 80-120cm outdoors;
- Yields are 475-525g/m2 or 400-450g per plant;
- 16 plants are recommended per square meter in SOG;
- Usually testing at 12-15% THC with 10-12% CBD.
Mild and well balanced, nice strain to start the day
Flavors are fruity and sweet with hints of spices, lime and earth. Aromas are earthy, piney and spicy with fruity and citrusy undertones. Effects are mild, well balanced, uplifting, energetic, creative, relaxed and happy.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.