DarkStar regular seeds
Darkstar by T.H.Seeds stays true to its name – it contains a spacey, relaxed sensation, which is incredibly deep, with huge cerebral effects on both the mind and body. What makes it even better? Generous yields of 400-500g and fast turnarounds!
- T.H. Seeds
- Head of Medusa
- Purple Kush x Mazar I-Sharif
- 120 - 140 cm
- 400 - 500 g/m² indoors
- 63 days
- Indica dominant
- No official information
The strain has become highly popular in recent years and became a tribute to the “Dark Star” song by Grateful Dead. The name itself can be quite intimidation – however don’t let it be! It’s a mix between Purple Kush and Mazar-I-Sharif – giving it a deep, pleasurable effect. Excellent for creating relaxing and sleep effects, the buds are typically best suited for the night time.
This strain contains incredible growing patterns, mixed with super colourful leaves and buds, which will appear during the flowering period. It will give you around 400-500 grams of incredibly thick, dense buds in every single square meter. Along with this, it also comes with a flowering time of 9 weeks, making each seed incredibly attractive to growers due to the fast turnarounds whilst maintaining excellent effects. It contains a strong smell and has an excellently high calyx to leave ratio, making it incredibly easy to manicure.
- Lighting from 400W in LED grow bulbs
- Recommended light schedule –12/12 from flowering, 18hr vegetation
- Ideal for Topping and LST techniques
- Perfect with the SCRoG and SoG growing methods
- Typically emits low humidity of around 55%
- Very easy to grow in both indoor and outdoor situations
Mysterious and Flavoursome Strain
Darkstar will always give you incredibly consistent results when it comes to overall strength and potency of each bud. It’s great for those days when you want to relax and chill out at night time, whilst thoroughly enjoying your experience when doing it.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.