DDoS #33 Feminized Seeds From Herbies Seeds
DDoS #33 is a U.S. genetic masterpiece featuring an unbelievable cluster of terpenes merged to create something truly magnificent. Its memorable lineage creates incredible flavors and spectacular sensory effects.Read more
1500 - 2000 g/plant outdoors
Perfect for: Growers who want it all
- Exceptional 2kg/plant yields
- Legendary U.S. genetics
- Delivers a classic, happy high
DDoS #33 Smoke Review: Effects and Flavors
The DDoS #33 family tree includes strains such as the already sought-after Do-Si-Dos, the delectable Sherbert, and the illustrious Girl Scout Cookies! This is the ultimate melting pot of flavor and fabulousness. Thrown into the mix is also a crazy-good potency level. DDoS #33 casually tests at 27% THC, while some phenos reach as much as 29% – enough to make even the most experienced smoker see stars!
Indica dominant – but with a powerful shock of sativa – DDoS #33’s exhilarating effects detonate as soon as it meets your lips. It starts with a euphoric jerk into a happy headspace, followed by a soothing, sedating stone to entice you into glorious slumber. This powerful medley of sensations will leave you savoring every moment of your time with your new cannabis confidant. With her gentle embrace, beware not to overindulge – you may get stuck in la-la land for too long and miss your alarm clock!
DDoS #33’s mad-scientist breeders have successfully created a strain exhibiting a terpene profile that’s borderline extraterrestrial, with a mysteriously perfect brew of sweet and savory. A sugary whisper with traces of lingering spice, finished off with a lemon essence – this experience couldn’t be more appealing to the senses.
DDoS #33 Grow Info: Appearance and Grow Tips
This strain’s presence is awe-inspiring, with colors of lime green contrasting shades of amethyst across lushly compressed flower and broadened leaves. They are delightfully compact plants, so expect a height of only 80-100cm (31.5”-39.5”). DDoS #33’s biggest claim to fame among growers is her incredible turn-over of up to 2000g (70.5oz) of bud per plant. Indoors, she can produce up to an extraordinary 800g/m2 (28oz/m2)! Best of all, your plant will be ready for harvest after just 60-70 days.
For more grow info, keep these useful tips in mind:
- DDoS #33 is known for her raging terpenes, so we advise installing a carbon filter to minimize smells.
- Although this strain grows best in a warmer climate and higher humidity, she is still fairly beginner-friendly and should produce well in most conditions.
- Fun fact: Fluctuations between warm days and cold nights may encourage more obvious variations in purple and green hues.
- Brand Herbies Seeds
- Type of seeds Feminized
- Type of seeds Photoperiod
- Suitable for growing Outdoor
- Suitable for growing Indoor
- Effect Straight into a happy headspace
- Genetics Do - Si - Dos x Sherbet x GSC
- Height 80 - 100 cm
- Harvest 600 - 800 g/m² indoors
1500 - 2000 g/plant outdoors
- Indoor flowering time 60 - 70 days
- Outdoor finish October
- % Sativa/ Indica/ Ruderalis 35% Sativa / 65% Indica
- THC 27 %