Deep Purple regular seeds
This Indica-dominant marijuana hybrid named after the rock band Deep Purple will rock your whole existence with its rich grape flavor and a slowly unfolding, layered effect. Deep Purple puts you in a deeply altered state of mind with enhanced visual perception and almost psychedelic Sativa edge. As sessions with Deep Purple usually end in an intense couchlock, this strain is best suited for night time use.Read more
Deep Purple Effect: The Gift That Keeps On Giving
Rarely the effects of cannabis are so distinctively layered, as they are in case with the Deep Purple marijuana strain. It starts off very light with a funny disorienting feeling that grows into a psychedelic sensation of enhanced audio and visual perception. This is when you really want to put on some great music or watch a visual effects-heavy movie. After users get used to the altered state, they start feeling joyous and relaxed. This euphoria continues until they hit the point of a pleasant couchlock and heavy munchies.
Top-Grade Taste And Aroma Of Real Fruit
Deep Purple wasn’t called so for no reason! Partly, this name was used thanks to the strain’s tastes and aromas that remind users of purple fruit. First of all, it’s juicy grapes that you can feel bursting in your mouth on the inhale. The initial taste is followed by delicious notes of dark plums. However, that’s not it, of course. The flavor palette couldn’t be complete without the connoisseur-worthy aroma of tobacco, musk, and soil.
A Simply Gorgeous Grow
Deep Purple regular cannabis seeds turn into gorgeous, compact plants. The cherry on top of their sturdy look is crowns of large, tapered nuggets in bright green. This weed plant is an explosion of color - while the buds are covered in fiery orange pistils, the whole plant also gradually turns purple the closer it gets to the harvest time. An added bonus to having this beauty in your garden is a pretty short flowering period of just 50-60 days.
- Lower the temperature at night during the last weeks of flowering for enhanced purple hues.
- Deep Purple regular benefits from being defoliated - use this technique to boost the yields.
- This is a regular cannabis seed, meaning you’ll have to sex the plants and discard of males at the beginning of the flowering period.
- When grown outdoors, Deep Purple regular cannabis strain prefers a semi-humid, warm climate.
What Genetics Made The Deep Purple Strain Happen?
As you’ve probably already figured, the two main standout characteristics of the Deep Purple strain are the shades of lavender and eggplant in its color, and the vibrant, sweet flavor of grape and other fruit. The color is coming from Purple Urkle, while the taste is definitely inherited from Querkle. The combination of these incredible parent strains is what makes Deep Purple a strain you want to try and come back to.
- Brand TGA Subcool Seeds (SubCool’s The Dank)
- Sex Regular
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect Old school heavy stone
- Genetics Purple Urkle x Querkle
- Height Short
- Yield Medium
- Flowering indoors 50 - 60 days
- Genotype 20% Sativa / 80% Indica
How To Post Your Review?
Thank you for sharing your opinion about our website!
Your feedback will be posted shortly after our moderator has reviewed it.
Please note that we do not publish reviews if they:
- Written in all CAPS
- Contain aggressive or offensive language
- Have a promotional content (contact details or links to other websites)