Dizzy Lights Auto feminized seeds
Dizzy Lights Auto is an autoflowering cannabis variety with ever-popular Northern Lights genetics. An Indica-dominant hybrid containing an average of 19% THC by dry weight, its relaxing, and euphoric effects are best suited for evening use to combat symptoms of pain, stress, anxiety and insomnia. These effects are perfectly complemented by its rich, spicy aroma and piney taste.
- Dr Krippling Seeds
- Pleasant dizzy
- Northern Lights Auto
- 140 cm
- 15 - 45 g/m² indoors 25 - 90 g/plant outdoors
- 75 days
- Indica / Ruderalis hybrid
- 19 %
Dizzy Lights Auto: A Relaxingly Euphoric High
Dizzy Lights Auto is an autoflowering cannabis strain averaging 19% THC by dry weight. Its buds emit a sweet and spicy aroma and dynamic taste. This strain invokes a fast-acting and relaxingly euphoric high best enjoyed in the evening or at night, and its potent cerebral effects are suitable for pain management, stress and anxiety relief, and sleep promotion.
Dynamic Flavor And Aroma
The pungent aroma of Dizzy Lights Auto quickly fills the room with a sweet and spicy aroma. On first taste, its flavor is piney and earth-like, although this quickly evolves into something much more dynamic. Expect a pleasantly sweet aftertaste with subtle candy-like undertones.
Dizzy Lights Auto: An Ideal Strain For First-Time Growers
Dizzy Lights Auto is an autoflowering cannabis variety of short to medium height that’s highly resistant to pests, diseases, powdery mildew and mold, making it an ideal strain for first-time cultivators. When grown indoors, the plant typically flowers about 75 days from seed (mid-October for outdoor cultivation) and yields up to 45g/plant (up to 90g/plant in outdoor conditions).
- The strain thrives in warmer, Mediterranean-like climates, so keep this in mind if considering an outdoor grow op.
- Indoor grow environments must be temperature-regulated. The plant also responds well to hydroponic setups and various types of soil.
- It produces a generous amount of resin ideal for hash production.
Northern Lights Genetics With Autoflowering Capabilities
Dizzy Lights Auto is an Indica-dominant autoflowering cannabis strain developed by crossbreeding Northern Lights with an undisclosed Ruderalis. She is a very forgiving strain, allowing first-time cultivators to test their green thumb with minimal risk of failure. Her highly resinous buds, fast autoflowering capabilities and astounding resilience to pests and disease make this an ever-popular strain among cannabis cultivators.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.