Dr Greenthumb’s Dedoverde Haze Auto feminized seeds
Dr. Greenthumb's Dedoverde Haze Auto is an autoflowering Sativa dominant hybrid, cross between Haze Auto and Dedoverde Haze. A product of collaboration between Dinafem and Kief Sweat from HSO, it will finish in just 9 to 10 weeks from sprouting, excellent choice for beginners.
- Humboldt Seeds
- Fall in love again
- Haze Auto x Dedoverde
- 100 - 150 cm outdoors
- 30 - 60 g/plant indoors35 - 90 g/plant outdoors
- 65 - 70 days
- 80% Sativa / 20% Indica
- 13 - 16 %
- 0.1 %
Easy to grow, resilient and fast finishing
Result of crossing two Haze strains, it will grow fast and vigorous, especially if provided with plenty of root space from the start. It finishes in just 9 to 10 weeks from sprouting and likes warmer, sunnier and semi-humid climates but due to it’s Ruderalis genes can be grown outside or in greenhouses too. Likes a bit more nutrients, especially in flowering phase and requires no special attention and care. With slightly bigger internodes and fewer leaves, it’s easy to trim. Buds will be lengthy, dense and smelly, going from top to bottom.
- Sativa dominant (80%) hybrid, a cross between Haze auto and Dedoverde Haze
- Finishing in 9-11 weeks from sprouting
- Height is 80-120cm indoors, 100-150cm outdoors
- 16 plants are recommended per square meter in SOG
- Yields is 300-400g/m2, 40-150g per plant
- Usually testing at 13-16% THC with <1% CBD
Nice and relaxing daily strain
Effects are long lasting, uplifting, motivated, energetic, happy and relaxing. Flavors are citrusy and fruity with hints of spices. Aromas are strong and pungent, woody and piney with lemony and fruity undertones.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.