Easy Bud Auto feminized seeds
Easy Bud by RQS in an Indica dominant hybrid, a cross between White Indica and Ruderalis. This cannabis strain stays short and bushy and finishes in 8 to 9 weeks both indoors and outdoors, allowing growers in harsher climates to grow and harvest quality medicine.
- Royal Queen Seeds (Netherlands)
- Good bye depression
- White Indica x Ruderalis
- 50 - 60 cm indoors60 - 110 cm outdoors
- 275 - 325 g/m² indoors30 - 80 g/plant outdoors
- 56 - 63 days
- 15% Sativa / 55% Indica/ 30% Ruderalis
- 10 - 15 %
- ~ 1
Easy Bud - Super Easy to Grow
Growing short and bushy and finishing in just 8 to 9 weeks from sprouting, Easy Bud is a great choice for all beginners and inexperienced growers. Due to its good resistance, compact stature and fast finishing, this cannabis is well suited to all environments, even allowing for multiple harvest outdoors. It does prefer a bit sunnier and warmer climate but does great in greenhouses and indoors too. Growing typical Indica buds - dense, smelly and hard, it provides for a decent yield with little to no special care and attention. Light green in color with short internodes, it reacts well to all types of training and does not need a lot of nutrients.
- Indica dominant (55%) hybrid, a cross between White Indica and Ruderalis;
- Finishing in 8-9 weeks from sprouting;
- Height is 50-60cm indoors, 60-110cm outdoors;
- Yield is 275-325g/m2 or 30-100g per plant;
- 16 plants are recommended per square meter in SOG;
- Usually testing at 10-15% THC with ~1% CBD.
Mild and Well Balanced
Effects are well-balanced between cerebral and body buzz, euphoric, uplifting and energizing, transitioning into relaxing, calming and sleepy. Flavors are sweet and citrusy with hints of fruit and earth. Aromas are fresh, skunky and citrusy with earthy and woody undertones.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.