Fast Eddy Automatic CBD feminized seeds
Fast Eddy Automatic CBD by RQS is an autoflowering Sativa-dominant hybrid, combining Cheese, Juanita la Lagrimosa and Ruderalis. Finishing in just 8-9 weeks from sprouting, this cannabis strain produces high yields and is great for those seeking an easy-to-grow, CBD-rich strain.
- Royal Queen Seeds (Netherlands)
- Changes your view of the world
- Cheese x Juanita la Lagrimosa x Ruderalis
- 60 - 100 cm indoors80 - 120 cm outdoors
- 400 - 450 g/m² indoors80 - 130 g/plant outdoors
- 56 - 63 days
- 50% Sativa / 40% Indica / 10% Ruderalis
- 10 %
- 10 %
Fast Eddy Automatic - High CBD Autoflower
Like most autoflowering varieties, Fast Eddy Automatic CBD will stay short in size and compact in stature. Rarely exceeding more than 120cm both indoors and outdoors, this cannabis strain will be ready to harvest in just 8 to 9 weeks from sprouting. Like all autoflowers, Fast Eddy Automatic CBD is advised to start in big enough containers from the start, at least 25-30L are recommended. Due to its Skunk and Ruderalis heritage, it can handle harsher and colder climates outdoors but does best indoors or in greenhouses where temperatures, humidity and light intensity are constant.
- Sativa dominant (50%) hybrid, a cross between Cheese, Juanita la Lagrimosa and Ruderalis;
- Finishing in just 8-9 weeks from sprouting;
- Height is 60-100cm indoors, 80-120cm outdoors;
- Yield is 400-450g/m2 or 80-130g per plant;
- Usually testing at 10% THC with up to 10% CBD.
Creative and Refreshing
Aromas are strong and pungent, skunky and citrusy with earthy and woody undertones. Flavors are sweet and citrusy with hints of herbs and spices. Effects are cerebral, relaxed, creative, uplifting and energetic, leaving you sleepy and hungry.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.