Franco's Lemon Cheese feminized seeds
After the tragic loss of Franco Loja beginning of 2017 the world has been waiting for a strain dedicated to Franco. The strain that would represent Franco the best could only be his very last cross of two of his favourite plants: The multiple cup winning Super Lemon Haze and the famous Exodus Cheese.
- Green House Seeds
- 2 in 1: medical and social
- Super Lemon Haze x Exodus Cheese
- 750 g/m² indoors1000 g/plant outdoors
- 63 - 77 days
- Early November
- 60% Sativa / 40% Indica
- 21.58 %
- 0.6 %
- 0.19 %
Franco's Lemon Cheese Feminised Seeds Info
Green House Seed Co is donating profits from the sales of Franco’s Lemon Cheese to the Franco Loja fund which will help finance his children’s education.
- Super Lemon Haze x Exodus Cheese (Franco's last selection)
- A part of the money from the sales of this strain goes to the Strain Hunter Foundation Franco Loja fund.
- Very lemony smell with the typical cheese taste on the exhale.
- It is a very powerful high, very social and energizing..
- Medicinally effective in pain therapy and appetite stimulation..
- 9-11 weeks, with a production up to 750 gr/m2.
- Medium-tall plant, long and wide branches, needs support.
- Ideal for SCRoG or LST.
- Finishes early November (Northern hemisphere).
- Production can reach 1000 gr/plant. Ideal for equatorial, tropical,
- subtropical and temperate climates.
- Tall plant, needs support.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.