Fruit Punch Auto feminized seeds
Fruit Punch Auto from Heavyweight Seeds is an autoflowering version of their legendary, incredibly tasty and delicious Fruit Punch. Excellent choice for both beginners and experienced growers and a great source for extracts and concentrates which bring the fruity and sweet taste of Fruit Punch to the max. Finishing in just 80 days from germination, it is every grower’s wish come true.
- Heavyweight Seeds
- Juicy punch of creativity
- Skunk x Haze x Ruderalis
- 90 - 120 cm indoors 90 - 120 cm outdoors
- 600 - 800 g/m² indoors 150 g/plant outdoors
- 70 - 80 days
- 80% Sativa / 20% Indica
- 21 %
- 1.1 %
Fruit Punch Auto: Great Sativa For Beginners And Inexperienced Growers
Fruit Punch Auto is an autoflowering version of Heavyweight’s legendary mouthwatering Fruit Punch, a cross between Skunk, Haze and Ruderalis. It’s a Sativa-dominant (80%) hybrid and unlike having to wait for 10,12 or more weeks to finish, Fruit Punch Auto finishes in just 70-80 days from germination which allows all Sativa lovers that are not blessed with warm and sunny climates to still grew them, without using light deprivation techniques and greenhouses.
Usually staying around 80-120cm it will produce yields up to 600-800g/m2 using the Sea of Green method indoors, with 12 plants per square meter and 1000W HPS or equivalent. Outdoors it may take a few days more to finish, depending on conditions and environment with yields usually around 150g per plant.
- Prefer warmer and sunnier climates and environments;
- Usually tests at 21% THC and 1.1% CBD;
- It’s recommended to start the plants in their final containers - +20L;
- Lowering the night temperature in flowering for a few degrees will help exhibit the colorful hues and colors.
Fruity And Tasty Sativa To Start The Day
Effects are happy, uplifting, talkative, social and relaxing. Flavors are sweet and fruity with lemon, lime and mango notes. Aromas are pungent and strong, reminding you of fruit and citrus.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.