Galaxy feminized seeds
Galaxy cannabis strain has sweet aromatic flavors along with heavy, thick, and crystalline flowers which makes the plant look fascinating. It has great performance. The plant lets an individual to explore the delicious amazing mint flavors that make the nearby climate fresh and awesome.
- Pyramid Seeds
- Happy austronaut
- Afghani x Northern Lights
- 50 - 130 cm indoors
- 550 g/m² indoors500 - 1500 g/plant outdoors
- 55 days
- Mid September
- 30% Sativa / 70% Indica
- 21 %
- 1 %
- 0,4 %
Galaxy Pyramid Seeds
Galaxy, a hybrid of Northern Lights and Afghani, is a pretty amazing strain renowned for its fast flowering and high yielding nature. Its genetics include 70% Indica and 30% Sativa.
A plant with thin stems
The Pyramid Seeds Galaxy cannabis produces a plant with quite thin stems. This makes the plant grower face a little difficulty as they must struggle to cope with the weight of flowers. However, the growers can easily fix the issue with the use of sticks and ties. The characteristics of the Galaxy Pyramid Seeds are as follows:
- The average flowering period of the plant ranges from 50-55 days;
- The plant can grow to a height of about 60-130cm;
- The plant is suitable to be grown both indoors as well as outdoors;
- The crop of this strain is recognized to be of high quality;
- The harvesting time of the plant begins during the end of September;
- Galaxy Feminized Seeds is known to have a high THC and low CBD strain.
Enjoy the refreshing effects
Galaxy cannabis leads to a strong and uplifting smoking experience. With this, one can enjoy the refreshing notes of citrus, pine, and mint. Having tried it once, you will feel as if you are present at the moon.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.