Gelato feminized seeds
Gelato is Original Sensible Seeds’ homage to the sweet-tasting hybrid which has become an instant classic due to her immense popularity in dispensaries across North America. Resulting as a cross between Sunset Sherbet and Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies, Gelato is a fantastic hybrid which delivers yields of up to 550 g/m2 after a 65-day flowering period.
- Original Sensible Seeds
- A blast of euphoria and heavy relaxation
- Sunset Sherbet x Girl Scout Cookies
- 100 - 160 cm indoors 120 - 180 cm outdoors
- 550 g/m² indoors 750 g/plant outdoors
- 60 - 65 days
- 45% Sativa / 55% Indica
- 25 %
Gelato: A Scoop of Euphoria-Inducing Goodness
Gelato is a feminized cannabis strain created by Original Sensible Seeds. Based on the original West Coast flavor sensation, Gelato is a sweet-tasting cannabis strain in the family of “dessert strains”. In addition to her sweet, creamy taste Gelato has a well-balanced hybrid effect which relaxes whilst providing mental clarity.
Well-Refined West Coast Genetics
Some of the most popular cannabis strains in dispensaries and coffeeshops tend to be hybrids and this is understandable when considering the sheer magnitude of high-quality cannabis strains on the market and the need to fine-tune genetics. Gelato more than meets the mark when it comes to balancing size, yield, potency and speed of growth with indoor yields between 500 – 550 g/m2 after only 65 days in flower. Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Medium to Tall height – Gelato reaches a final height of 100 – 160 cm indoors and up to 180 cm outdoors.
- Max EC of water – 1.6 in veg, up to 2.0 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
- Recommended lighting: Veg: 315 W CMH, Flower: 750 W LED.
- Recommended nutrients: Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect® Connoisseur Bloom Part A&B.
Sweet, Creamy Taste
As her name suggests, Gelato has a very sweet, creamy taste. Her decadent genetic lineage of Sunset Sherbet and Girl Scout Cookies was bound to create a flavoursome hybrid, but Gelato went above and beyond expectations with an impressive effect to match her terrific terpene profile.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.