Herbies
US
USD English

Girl Scout Cookies feminized seeds (Big Head Seeds)

Big Head Seeds Girl Scout Cookies (GSC) is a feminized cannabis strain. The Sativa-dominant variety is a California native that has garnered worldwide recognition by winning several Cannabis Cup awards. It’s known for its very soothing effects that promote full-body relaxation but can also spur the mind’s creative side. The stone effects last for several hours, so it’s better to consume in the late hours.

Read more
Big Head Seeds
Feminized
Photoperiod
Outdoor Indoor
Sativa dominant
THC 20 - 25 %
All characteristics

Relaxing Girl Scout Cookies Stone Effects 

It only takes a little to feel the fast-acting high of Girl Scout Cookies. This feminized marijuana strain contains an impressive 20-25% THC. It provides a calming and relaxing experience at the same time as it spurs a euphoric wave. You might even be overcome with giddiness. GSC is also known to spur the munchies.

Minty-Sweet Flavor 

Most who try GSC find it highly palatable – especially for those with a sweet tooth – which might explain some of its widespread popularity. It has a sweet, minty flavor, inspiring it to be named after the iconic Girl Scout’s cookie.  There’s even a pleasant chocolatey undertone that accompanies its overall freshness. 

The Earthy Aroma Of GSC

Girl Scout Cookies has a very earthy aroma comparable to the smell of the soil and plant life of the great outdoors after it rains. As you break the buds apart, your olfactory will be assailed with the plant’s very sweet, minty odor. When lit, the smoke has an almost dessert-like quality; a pleasant contradiction to the usual skunk-like smell of many other strains. 

Growing Tips To Reach The Maximum Yields

Growers are usually impressed with the yield of Girl Scout Cookies. The feminized cannabis variety usually takes 8-9 weeks to flower (but could potentially take up to 10). GSC grows well indoors, especially hydroponically, but can only be grown outdoors in temperate, Mediterranean-like conditions. 

  • Train to expose possible bud areas to the sunlight to maximize yield
  • Requires more calcium and magnesium than other strains
  • Grows best in temperatures of 20-26 degrees Celsius

Genetics Rooted In The Cookie Farm Strain

The famous Cookie Farm out of California’s Bay Area created the sativa-dominant Girl Scout Cookies. The strain’s parents are OG Kush and Durban Poison. Rumor also has it that it might have a tiny amount of a Florida F1 and Granddaddy Purp in its genetics, although such information is unverified. GSC buds appear purple and laced with bright orange hairs covered in ample trichomes.

Characteristics

  • Brand Big Head Seeds
  • Sex Feminized
  • Flowering type Photoperiod
  • Suitable for Outdoor
  • Suitable for Indoor
  • Effect Up into the higher states of euphoria
  • Genetics Durban Poison x OG Kush
  • Flowering indoors 56 - 63 days
  • Genotype Sativa dominant
  • THC 20 - 25 %
Reviews
  • Chris
    13 November 2020
    13 November 2020
    • Advantages
      Lets start with a massive plant. Big yields , tasty smoke, great bag appeal , and the genetics are Big Head ....so no need to worry .
    • Disadvantages
      I have grown out over 1,000 plants and each has it own up and downs. I cant really think of anything bad to say about this strain.
    • General impressions
      I have only ran or grown this strain one time. I obtained more beans if that tells you something. I finish outside so this strain got fairly big. Not as big as the gorilla glue or Granddaddy Purp, but darn close. Its difficult NOT to grow at least a few of these with the other B.H strains. A very good looking plant with shimmering buds. Great taste, great smell, and sexy buds. Thanks once again to Big Head. Kick @ss genetics makes all the diff in the world. I have coverted to using Big Head genetics for 90% of my grow. The other 10% will just be random beans on my wish list .
    2
    16 November 2020

    Hello Chris,

    Thank you for your feedback about this strain, it is always great to hear an opinion from a very experienced grower about the strain and we are happy to hear that you liked it

    Respectfully, Herbies Seeds
    1

Leave review here

Restriction on the size of files - no more than 15 MB

How To Post Your Review?

Thank you for sharing your opinion about our website!

Your feedback will be posted shortly after our moderator has reviewed it.

Please note that we do not publish reviews if they:

  • Written in all CAPS
  • Contain aggressive or offensive language
  • Have a promotional content (contact details or links to other websites)

In compliance with the Law on Information Services, we inform you that this website uses cookies. To deliver a personalized, responsive service, we collect and store information on your interactions with our website. If cookies are deleted or blocked, the online store will not work properly and you will not be able to place orders.