Girl Scout Cookies feminized seeds
If you are looking for a strain that is synonymous with high quality and a fantastic taste, Girl Scout Cookies is the perfect candidate. Her Durban Poison x O.G. Kush genetics make her one of the best strains available on the market and with yields of as much as 500 g/m2 of up to 28% THC cannabis after a short 55 – 60 day flowering period, GSC is a real winner!
- Blackskull Seeds (Spain)
- Euphoric happy high with a strong body effect
- Durban Poison x OG Kush
- 450 g/m² indoors 500 g/plant outdoors
- 55 – 60 days
- 40% Sativa / 60% Indica
- 23 - 28 %
Girl Scout Cookies: The Ultimate Hybrid Cannabis Strain
Girl Scout Cookies is a feminized cannabis strain developed by Black Skull Seeds which came about as a cross between Durban Poison – a fantastic Sativa-dominant hybrid with excellent resin production – and O.G. Kush to yield a strain has reshaped the face of cannabis culture with her incredible attributes.
Growing Girl Scout Cookies is a valuable experience as she requires a little maintenance during the vegetative phase and early flower to ensure a wide, flat canopy. This can be taken a step further with the use of training techniques such as LST (low-stress training) and topping in conjunction leading to a massive improvement in her yields and an increase in the size of her buds. Indoor yields for GSC are up to 450 g/m2 after 55 – 60 days in flower while outdoor growers can bring in as much as 500 g per plant. Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Tall height – GSC can grow as tall as 1.5 m both indoors and outdoors.
- Max EC of water – 1.5 in veg, up to 2.0 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
- Recommended grow medium: Coco Coir – excellent results when grown in a 70:30 mix of coco and perlite.
- Recommended nutrients: CANNA COCO range.
Packed Full of Flavour
The original Girl Scout Cookies was also known as Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies due to her sweet, fresh, mint-like taste and a pungent aroma, and Black Skull Seeds’ GSC is no different! A flavour-loaded terpene profile makes for a very pleasant consumption and leads to a long-lasting high with deep body relaxation.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.