Godzilla Glue #4 Feminized Seeds (Herbies Seeds)
Oozing with gallons of gooey resin, Godzilla Glue #4 dominates with up to 29% THC content. Let this monster of a strain trample down your pain and worries. With its powerful medicinal potency and enticing citrus-chocolate flavor, Godzilla Glue #4 will leave you feeling like the king of the world!Read more
Godzilla Glue #4 Strain Info
Godzilla Glue #4 is truly an all-in-one weed strain. It’s hard not to love its perfect combination of delectable flavors, fool-proof growability, and mighty effects coming from its extreme resin production! Thanks to its perfect 50/50 balance between Indica and Sativa, expect the best of both worlds with an unmatched, mind-blowing flavor and high.
A trifecta of three illustrious strains – Chem Sis, Sour Diesel, and Chocolate Thai – Herbies Seeds’ Godzilla Glue #4 combines the most alluring features of each phenotype.
You can expect your harvest to be ready within a flower time of just 55-65 days.
This strain effortlessly produces harvests of up to 800 g/m2 (2,6 oz/ft2) indoors and 1200 g (42 oz) per plant outdoors.
Each puff consumes you in a powerful grip of lingering sedation along with a gloriously euphoric shift in perception. So, lock yourself in, get cozy, and appease your inner Godzilla with this strain’s potency level of up to 29% THC. Just make sure not to overindulge – otherwise, you might take to the streets in a ravished haze, looking for the nearest food truck to rampage.
These effects make this strain perfect for the treatment of sleep disorders, chronic tension, and anxiety.
The 29% THC content is definitely a claim to fame for Godzilla Glue #4, and with densely resin-coated buds, proceed with caution!
Smell And Taste
As the offspring of a revolutionary family tree, it makes sense that this strain would turn heads with its complex terpene profile. The comforting warmth of chocolatey delight, paired with a light lemon tickle that lights up the palate, is complemented by a lingering scent of pine as you enjoy each fresh toke of the miracle that is Godzilla Glue #4.
Producing dense, ultra-sticky buds on a classic hybrid frame, this plant is one of the most potent beginner-friendly strains for growers who don’t want to break their backs caring for plants.
Effortlessly producing unspokenly massive yields on plant heights that average around a convenient 100-150cm (39”-59”), you’re in for a satisfying season with Godzilla Glue #4. To make the most of your growing experience, here are a few simple grow tips to keep in mind:
- Lightly prune your plant to reduce stress during the vegetation phase – and to give your plants the energy to push out thicker buds.
- For an impressive indoor yield, monitor the humidity in your grow environment. Godzilla Glue #4 prefers a warmer, drier climate with as few temperature fluctuations as possible. Keep humidity below 60% (or below 50%, if possible) during the flowering window. Try it and watch your bud transform!
- With some of the gluiest buds in the cannabis sphere, do yourself a favor and put some Godzilla Glue #4 bud aside for making concentrates. You’ll be blessed with products that can knock you – or anyone else – out!
Godzilla Glue #4 Seeds
Truly a King amongst all cannabis strains, Godzilla Glue #4 goes above and beyond to tear down your boundaries of what a great cannabis strain has to offer. Bow down in her presence, and buy a pack of feminized seeds online here at Herbies so you can behold her mighty power in a matter of weeks.
- Brand Herbies Seeds
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect Mighty tolerance breaker
- Genetics Chem Sis x Sour Diesel x Chocolate Thai
- Height 90 - 150 cm indoors
110 - 170 cm outdoors
- Yield 600 - 800 g/m² indoors
800 - 1200 g/plant outdoors
- Flowering indoors 55 - 65 days
- Outdoor finish September
- Genotype 50% Sativa / 50% Indica
- THC 29 %
- Ryan21 September 2021
How To Post Your Review?
Thank you for sharing your opinion about our website!
Your feedback will be posted shortly after our moderator has reviewed it.
Please note that we do not publish reviews if they:
- Written in all CAPS
- Contain aggressive or offensive language
- Have a promotional content (contact details or links to other websites)